Got Paws Lending Library
Got Paws Lending Library
Does your pet lose interest in new toys quickly? Do you need an item, but not often enough to warrant purchasing it? Do you have guests coming to visit with their pet and need an extra crate? Are you the type that likes to try before you buy? Or do you just want to have some fun!? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the Got Paws Lending Library is for you! Click on the link in the title of each item to access more detailed descriptions and then email us your request.
*No reservations. We operate on a first come, first served basis.
*Must be a current customer of Got Paws (with bookings within the last 6 months) to borrow.
*Client is responsible for pick up and drop off of items (Canyon Country area).
*No due date to return, but it is expected that unless other arrangements are made, all items will be returned within 2 to 3 weeks.
*We understand accidents happen; clients are NOT responsible for any damage. However, please do treat all items properly and clean thoroughly before returning.
Size Large, 60-130 lbs.
- Reduces pulling, lunging, jumping and other unwanted behaviors
- Provides immediate, gentle control
- Painless, never chokes
- #1 Headcollar recommended by Vets & Trainers
- Entertain you and your cat with automatically generated red laser patterns
- Use it in automatic or manual mode
- Auto shutdown after 15 minutes
- Hold in hand or place on flat surface
- Exceptionally versatile metal dog crate with adjustable divider panel
- Double doors for side and front access; slide-bolt latches; rounded corners
- Easily sets up and folds down to portable size; 2 plastic handles for carrying
- Durable satin-black electro-coat finish; ABS-plastic pan included
- Measures 36 by 24 by 27 inches
- The original best-selling ball launcher
- No slobber, hands-free ball pick up
- Easily throws three times as far
- Exercise in a fraction of the time
Peek-a-boo track design allows cat to see, chase and swat the ball.
- Swirl patterned ball's special color combination specifically designed to catch and attract cat's attention
- Multiple layout possibilities
Most difficult treat dispenser
- Easy to load, Easy to use
- Adjustable for added difficulty
- Center removes for easy cleaning-Thermoplastic rubber is safe and durable
- For medium to large size dogs
Smart way to feed your cat and offer various levels of difficulty to challenge your cat's abilities
- Side cut-outs: Cat moves the food through the maze by pawing at it through the side openings
- Food tray: As the food moves through the maze, it collects in the food tray at the bottom of the maze
- Varying levels of difficulty: rotating disc located inside the maze allows you to increase or decrease the openings for a more difficult challenge
- Accu-Pressure Mat: provides pressure point paw massage
Revolutionary no-mess, no-pain nail trimmer for both dogs and cats
- Precision emery filing wheel gently removes thin layers of nail
- Appropriate for dogs and cats of any age or size
- Unique protective cap contains clipped filings to prevent mess
- Requires 2 C batteries